Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sneak Peek


I've been refinishing a couple pieces of furniture I got off craigslist for a master bedroom re-do that's coming up. My client's one of the most amazing women I've ever had the privilege of knowing. She lost her 3 year old in an accident not too long ago but she remains strong and happy despite her tragedy. I wish I could be more like her.

On a happier note, I'm attempting to give her a master bedroom retreat she well deserves. I won't reveal much until the room is finished, but here's a little sneak peek for her...

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful curves on this furniture!! I can't wait to see the outcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty the white really brings out all of the details of the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pieces! I'm not sure which blog to follow!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work!! wow will I be busy re-creating this piece! =)

    ReplyDelete