Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gender prediction

Well, according to the Chinese gender predictor, I should be having a girl around the beginning of next year. Do those things even work? Apparently not since it predicted wrong for 3 out of the 4 I've already had. Here's to hoping though. It'll be our 5th and final kid and I'm SO glad I'll be done with this pregnancy thing soon.

Because you know what being done having children at the ripe old age of 26 means? It means when I'm 46, it'll be time to party, and I won't have to bring my depends!

6 comments:

  1. I only had 2 children (two hands, two parents, two children), but they were grown and I retired after teaching 30 years at the age of 52. Life has been good. Now I can enjoy grandchildren before I get too old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess when I saw you guys at Target your inclination turned out to be right! I was going to text you the other day and ask if you were. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 46? Yeah, right. You're going to kick your kids out at 18, who are you kidding. Here's to being 44 and an empty-nester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! I dont have 5 kids but my youngest is 14.5. i already party (a little with my 21 and 23 y/o) and we are both 41! woooot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m so excited for you :) I hope you get a little girl! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete