Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Glitter Academy

I'm going to a fun blogger craft night in Chandler on March 1st. It's going to be so much fun to get away from the kiddos and chat with fellow crafty bloggers.

If you live in the greater Phoenix area, you should come. If the fun night isn't enough to convince you maybe this will...


I'm giving away one of my chevron frames that night. I painted it the same turquoise color as my new shutters and I kind of love it.






In other news, I've been working on all the orders for these frames I got from etsy. So much in fact, that my normal life has come to a screeching halt and I decided I won't be making any more. Sorry if you wanted one, you'll just have to brave your own rendition. For those who did order, I'm FINISHED! WAHOO! I'll be shipping them all today so hopefully you'll get them soon. If you didn't order one and are in deep remorse, I guess you'll have to come to the glitter academy event and get this one!

4 comments:

  1. ooohhh darling - great colors! xo

    www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gorgeous!! Sure wish I lived in the Phoenix area so I'd have a chance at winning that!
    www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see you there! Planning on heading over after setting up at the Vintage Market. You'll be sick of seeing my face by the time the weekend is over. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be at the Glitter Academy too and I really hope I win that frame!!!

    ReplyDelete