Monday, April 23, 2012

Storage war

I painted my guest bedroom when my sister was in town a month or so ago. I've been meaning to blog about it but I can't because it's the place I store things for upcoming clients. Here's proof things aren't always picture perfect.


Scary, I know. And yes, the pack in play is also full. I have to keep it locked during the day or tiny sticky fingers will inevitably touch everything in there. I also thought it would be a fun before picture so in 3 weeks when I'm done with my current clients and taking a break, I can tidy it up and it will be like a miracle makeover. Just by cleaning. Speaking of cleaning, I'm off to scrub the toilets in the boys bathroom (and most likely the wall behind them) before it becomes the breeding ground of some new incurable disease. Happy cleaning day y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I want to come shopping in that room!! i see so many cute things!

    ReplyDelete