Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Renovation Realities!



My husband and I are about to close on our new house. I promise, I'll post a ton of before pictures when I do. We also may (and I say MAY because we are still in the application process) get the opportunity to be on Renovation Realities. We posted a video to youtube of our application so go check it out! It will give you a peek into the great room of our new house and describes our plans on what we want to do with the space. And I feel like an idiot on film. Plus, our 8 year old did it. That's whose finger we had the pleasure of viewing at minute one ;)

HERE is the link.

If that doesn't work, you can also search youtube for "Nikki Grandy". Happy viewing!

2 comments:

  1. That would be so cool. And how refreshing to watch people who aren't morons! I started to watch some other audition videos and wanted to scratch my eyeballs out...you guys would be hilarious in the best ways! Good luck! I can't wait to see your project play out either way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your new house! The long process of house hunting definitely paid off. I just hope the application process will be finished soon as well, so you can start the renovation. And thanks for sharing your video btw, it's great and very helpful. :)

    Keith @ Bennington Springs

    ReplyDelete