Friday, April 2, 2010

Carseat Fabric

It's about time to start getting things ready for the baby. And as per tradition, I am recovering the hideous carseat I have for Patten. But I haven't decided on the fabric I want to do, so I thought I'd leave it open for a vote. I like them both equally, so whichever one gets the most votes, that's what I'll do.

The first is a vintage school print with blue and cream polka dots.

The second is a pretty ornate pattern with green polka dots. I wasn't sure if because it had flowers in it, it would be too girly for a boy. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd one. It's very chic. The vintage print with polkas is also cute but I like the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one best however there is a lot of white on the one. I have seen the second one on a dinning room set so I think that is why its seems girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way the Keith comment is Lauren I was on my in-laws computer lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No flowers, I like choice #1.

    ReplyDelete