Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kitchen predicament

While you patiently await my bathroom reveal (Ok, so I'm probably the only one excited to get it done) I thought I'd share my kitchen woes. Does anyone else have a hard time decorating above your kitchen cabinets? Well, I do anyways. I've never known what to put up there, or if I even wanted to fill up the space. But it always just looked a little naked to me. So I had a dream I stuck a bunch of suitcases and white dishes up there. I know what you're thinking. What kind of an obsessive freak dreams about decorating?

I blame HGTV.




9 comments:

  1. Is that YOUR kitchen or photos from HGTV?

    If that's yours ~ WOW!
    I totally love that look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old suitcases. I have been searching for just one and look you have so many. Can I be jealous???? Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - good work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have ever thought suitcases above cabinets would be KaPa-OOW! I love it. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great! I'm jealous of all your suitcases, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats hilarious. But a brilliant idea. I like it.. I hate when people have that space and do not decorate it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is PERFECT! I love the look and would copy you right this second... I even have a good garage sale find of a suitcase! but my space above the cabinets isn't deep enough.... I LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am usually not a fan of decorations above the cabinets, but this looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete