Thursday, February 24, 2011

Katie's master

I got to work on my best friends room a little while I was in Texas. She's going to murder me for posting this, but at nine months pregnant, it's the only time in my life I'll be smaller than her so I needed to document the evidence. I can't wait till this next little one comes!



Anywho, she purchased her furniture from this Amish colony in Texas. Which I think is really weird, but whatever toots her flute. It's SOLID and really nice and looks just like a set Pottery Barn sells.



She bought the cool piece of architecture when we went to Canton last year. It sat in her garage gathering dust until I came to visit again. And once it was up, we just stared at it on the wall for about 30 minutes.



We bought the lamps at the target by her house in Killeen. They're the perfect blend of traditional and craftsman in my opinion. The bedding is also from Target but purchased on Ebay for a fraction of the price.



Two nightstands on either side of the bed with curtains we bought at the flea market here in Chandler last year. I don't know where they're from but I saw them in a room in a magazine not too long after we bought them.




And finally the dresser. Which now that I think about it has to be completely empty because all her clothes are in the closet. What is in there, Katie?

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I am super huge. Like nasty huge. I gotta get this stinkin kid outta me. The dresser holds all our socks, silly.

    ReplyDelete