Thursday, February 24, 2011
Alright, I can't get away with it again. I've been awarded the stylish blogger award and while I'm truly tickled pink, I avoid posts about myself like the plague. I'll tell you why in the 7 things about myself section.
In the meantime, hop on over to The Painted Studio. She stacked some drawers on top of each other to make a book case in a purely genius way.
Now, onto the 7 things about myself part.
1. I feel like the most abrasive person in the world. And I don't even let half the things I'm thinking escape from my mouth. I swear I should have been a man or a well digger or something.
2. My siblings have given me a complex. A spelling complex. Take the word plague for example. If I use a word I'm not 100% sure of the spelling, I have to look it up. To avoid ridicule and wedgies and things.
3. I hate dieting. I would rather die fat and happy than skinny and miserable. I want a soda at 10am every day or I don't feel as productive. My 5 year old even said the other day that "Pepsi makes mommy happy".
4. I want to move. It's my parents fault. We moved around so much when I was growing up and I've been in the same house for a year and a half. I'm going completely stir crazy. I don't care if it's even right down the road. Although I'd prefer some place in the south like Savannah Ga.
5. I really want to learn how to wake board. I've never been and I think it would be so much fun. Except there's one problem. I only doggie paddle.
6. I learned last weekend that I can't survive without my iphone. I mean... I can, but it's not easy. My 3 year old gave mine a bath with him last week and I haven't gotten a new one yet. I spent hours lost looking for things in Texas that would take me 2 seconds to find on my iphone. And don't even get me started on how much I spend at Joann's without using a phone coupon. What's the number to animal control you ask? Well, let me call 411 on my prehistoric replacement phone and then again when they give me the wrong number and then again (2 dollars later).
7. Veronica Mars is my favorite t.v. show ever. I actually feel like I'm ripping off netflix because I watch it so much. How is netflix making money anyways?
I'm not going to make my favorite new bloggers do this award, but here's a couple blogs I spend hours looking at.
Melissa at Greener Grass
Cassie at Reuse Reinvent Redesign
Tanya at Percolating projects
Laura at Studio Orange
And here's a picture of me and my sister Tara from Junkrestore just for the heck of it.
Posted by The Grandy's at 7:08 PM