Saturday, April 2, 2011

For Rent

My husband and I bought another house in our neighborhood and are looking to rent out ours.

4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1650 sq feet. We just put in really nice dark brown laminate wood flooring in the living, great room, and hallway. Tile in the bath, carpet in bedrooms. It has a huge yard with grass in the front and back. Garden boxes in the back with a drip line for easy watering. The kitchen cabinets have been refinished to a clean cottage white. Absolutely NO pets inside or out (unless it's a fish), HOA included in the $950 a month rent. All utilities are the renters responsibility.

Please e-mail me if you're interested. nikki_grandy@yahoo.com It will be available May 1 or 15th (depending on when our new house closes, yahooo!)

I'm surprisingly sad about leaving this house even though the new one is a much better fit for us. I LOVE my flooring though and will be so sad to leave. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to save my pennies to put it in the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment