You know that headboard I'm planning on doing week 1 of my project lineup? Well, I got tired of packing and did it Saturday. I'll still post the tutorial with step by step pictures of how I did it during week 1 but I thought I'd post a picture of it. Here's the before.
It's not what I thought it was going to be. I mean, I guess I knew it would be really feminine. It has carved flowers for Pete's sake and adding ruffles wasn't exactly going to "man it up". Don't get me wrong, I really like it. It's just not the look I'm going for in my master bedroom. After the floral headboard I wanted something a little more masculine and industrial. So I'm selling it. Here's the after.
It's KING sized. Upholstered in a charcoal gray linen. E-mail me if you're interested at firstname.lastname@example.org. $180. I'll deliver to the east valley for an extra $20.
DIY window valance
1 day ago