Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Master night stand

I can't decide on a dang paint color but I found a night stand! It was sitting in my sisters garage forever when I swiped it and then it sat in my garage for a couple months. Since the black industrial table on the other side is a little taller, I needed this to be taller as well. It fits perfectly. Now about half of the room is furnished.


Two antique chandeliers hang on either side of the bed now. It makes the room look so much more romantic. Which is probably why I'm pregnant again. Just kiddin.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I like how you covered the chain/cord for the chandelier. I need you to come to my house and re-vamp before this baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet idea makes the space feel more romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh my goodness... love the chandelier, and i sympathize with not being able to find the right paint color...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get done with this, you aren't allowed to sell it, it has to come back to my house!

    ReplyDelete