I was browsing the Restoration Hardware website and found some pillows that I love and wanted for my boys room. You can guess what happened next. I made my own version because I can't fork over $45 dollars a piece for these babies...
If you can't either, you're in luck. Because now that I made them myself they're on clearance at the website for $21.99. Figures. I still saved about $60.00 by making them though because I made 4. Here's my version...
I used 3 in my boys room and one in my master.
And here's how I did it.
1. Type up a font that you like and print it out. I used Agency FB in word.
2. Trace it onto a blank stencil with a pen.
3. Cut it out with an exact-o knife.
4. Trace it out onto the fabric with a pen.
5. Mix craft paint and fabric medium according to directions.
6. Paint in the lines. Let it dry and wash. Then it'll be ready to sew!
Man I love fabric medium. I use it all the time. I should buy it by the gallon.
Linking up to
Kitchen Update: More Reclaimed Wood Walls
1 hour ago