Saturday, December 10, 2011

Feature and Katie

I was featured at Knock off Decor today for some Christmas pillows I made a couple years ago. You can check it out here.  Thanks for the feature!

I finished my textile class this past Friday. Here's a pic of my final project. I was assigned a "coastal bungalow". I really enjoyed everything about the class except staying up till 3am finishing huge notebooks full of fabric samples and images.


I can't for the freaking life of me turn this picture around. And now I want to karate chop my computer so I'm just going to move on. Turn your head to the right. It'll help stretch your neck. Very ergonomical and stuff.

I've also been working on a new project. I was contacted by a client a couple of weeks ago to redesign her kitchen, dining, and living room. I'm almost finished with it, the cabinets are being refinished as we speak! I can't wait to show you all next week!

Katie is gone :(. We did one last horrah project that I'll show you tomorrow. Here's a before picture...


Check out that sexy sweater! She tried to class it up as much as she could but it looks way better as a wreath on my front door. Also, come back Katie. I miss you. Oregon is cold and full of vampires, Arizona is the place to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment