Friday, December 23, 2011

Pennant banner garland

I had the best intentions this year of decorating my house like Christmas spirit threw up all over the place. But it pretty much ended with a couple wreaths, and mantle and my Christmas tree. Baby steps I guess.


I did make this pennant banner for my Christmas tree though. I absolutely love how it turned out. And it took about an hour.


I used double fold bias tape from Hobby Lobby, cut out the triangles, and hot glued them into the binding. Easy peasy. 


Sorry it's been a while since I posted. Between my clients, kids, cooking and cleaning I haven't had much time for my own projects. I'm almost finished with one clients kitchen and dining room though so I'll have pictures for you after Christmas!


Thanks for not giving up on me!

3 comments: