Monday, September 24, 2012

Fabric watch bands

This was a pinterest project I've been meaning to do for a while. I'm not really that much of a watch person, but I want to be now.


I wore the mustard yellow polka dot one to church on Sunday. Someone asked what time it was and I still dug through my purse for my iphone. They looked at me a like I was an invalid. They're probably right.

The insides of the burlap ones are lined with softer fabric so they won't be all itchy against your skin. And the burlap is an amazing new burlap that doesn't fray and fall apart like normal burlap.


I used bronze snaps to finish them off. I just ordered a vintage watch face off etsy that will match it perfectly!


The best news is, if you want one, I will be selling some at the next barn sale. So come for a watch and leave with a car full of stuff! Here's the info for the sale...


1 comment:

  1. HI, I just found your blog, and I'm so excited. I live in Gilbert. Your house is darling. sarah

    ReplyDelete