Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Kalli's home tour

I have a friend who just had baby #2. Her taste is amazing and she has the most INSANE luck with great finds. For like, pennies. She recently bought a crib from me and when I went to deliver it, I almost died. Her house was amazing. And she let me take some pictures to show you guys. So this week I'll be showing you images from 4 rooms in her house.

She asked me to help her figure out a plan for her master bedroom. I don't know why it is, but even the people with the best eye for design have a hard time in their own room. I can't wait to get started!

She doesn't have a blog, but you can show her some love by leaving comments here. Enjoy the pictures, and come back tomorrow for the kitchen and dining rooms! And thanks Kalli for letting me swoon!











11 comments:

  1. I TOO adore Callies house! It's one of my favorite places EVER! She's ridiculous with her eye for decore. The only problem is...she never keeps anything for longer than 5 minutes. Some of my FAVORITE pieces she's had or redone that looked awesome, she gets rid of because she gets bored. Silly girl. She's the one who helped me get started on furniture re-dos. I lurve her. Oh, and your pics of her house are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love all the aqua spread throughout! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her house!!! The super fun thing is every time you go there you need a tour because she is always reinventing something!!!! Thanks for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE her taste, too!!! She has such an eye for decorating!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a stunning home! I'm really in love with that huge cabinet, it's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great living room! Show us more of her house. What is her kitchen like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!!! She does have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this house and love Kalli!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this home is absolutely gorgeous! Just found your blog through Pinterest and am loving everything you have done! You are giving me some great ideas for my home and I will definitely be following your blog! Nice to meet you :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is really nice i don't remember my home with the kidos ever looking this good . this is good enough for a magazine but with out the whole got it at the store so very indiviual loove that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! Kalli get a blog! I want to see more!
    denise

    ReplyDelete