Monday, October 22, 2012

Craft class

I forgot to add, I also have some news about the craft class. The date and location haven't changed, it's still on Nov 7th from 5-9 pm at Barney Family Sports Complex in Queen Creek but I am now offering the class for a glitter Santa on canvas...


OR a painted Santa on wood that looks like this...


For the glitter Santa, you don't have to be the best artist. It really is for beginners. But you have to be able to paint a straight line for the painted one. Also, for the glitter one, you only need about 2 hours and you will need the full 4 hours to complete the painted one.

E-mail me if you want to take the class and please specify if you want glitter or paint. The cost for the glitter santa on canvas is $65 and the painted one is $75. I'll send you more info when I get your e-mail. The last day to sign up for either class is NEXT MONDAY, October 29th.

Remember, day care is available at the facility if you need it. There will also be a few deserts to snack on so come after dinner or bring take out there!



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell you THANK YOU so much for the beautiful frame!!! I received it in the mail the other day. It is beautiful and the colors will go wonderfully in my bedroom!
    http://www.creativelylivingblog.com/2012/01/its-finally-here-my-bedroom-reveal.html
    Thanks again and have a wonderful fall!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete