Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ready to party?

Because I'm not. I'm hosting a dinner for the women in my church at my house and I have a long ways to go. I was messing around with some artificial greenery around my antique chandeliers. I love the look, but I'm slightly concerned about my house burning to the ground.


On a scale of 1 to a fork in the microwave, how flammable do you think this is???

Anyways, I thought I'd just let you know. If you don't hear from me for the next couple of weeks don't even worry. I'm just painting, cleaning, and rearranging to try and fit 60 people in here for an evening of fun, spiritual, Christmas cheer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it is somewhere between a hot dog and a ball of aluminum foil. Which means you'll probably be okay, but it could potentially become awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't look like they're touching the bulbs....I think you're fine!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete