Monday, October 31, 2011

It's a keeper.

So, I went to this cute sale here in Queen Creek the other day put on by the girls over at the me and jilly blog. If you guys haven't read them before, hop on over, they've got some great stuff. I only bought one thing, but it was one AWESOME thing. They had a fun little galvanized bucket that I wanted to turn into a foot rest and sell at the barn sale this weekend.

The only problem is, now I don't want to sell it. So I'm not. Sorry guys, this baby's staying at my house. I guess you guys will just have to find some old buckets and do it yourselves!



3 comments:

  1. Very fun idea. You can't go wrong with a little galvantized metal

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have 4 or 5 of these 1 is square rest round....love what you did with it....are you gonna do a tutor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete