Guess what?!? I got a new camera. I'm not going to name drop, but it's a canon rebel. Oh yeah! I'm super excited, but I have no idea how to use it.
Good thing Chris at Christopher Leigh Studios is doing a workshop. It's on November 15th in Gilbert. And I am so going to be there. Here are the reasons...
1. I think the location, Shenandoah Mill, is really super awesome.
2. It's easily the least expensive workshop I've seen in a long time.
3. He works well with complete idiots like me. (I literally just figured out how to insert the memory card)
4. It's during school so I'd only have to find a sitter for 2 of my offspring.
5. I really need to exercise my brain before it turns to mush.
All my friends in the area who are reading this... assuming any of my friends actually read my blog... come with me. It'll be rad. Here's the link. Use the coupon code CLSTUDIOS at checkout to get it for $59!
Style Sessions: New San Francisco Workshops!
15 hours ago