Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Donnas Dining

Remember how I said I'd show you pictures of my client Donna's kitchen? Well, here it is. I don't have a before picture of her kitchen, but it was pretty boring. All the wood was the same orange color and blended in with her wall color and flooring.


I love it now! We painted the cabinets a creamy white and glazed them. It brightened up the space so much. I can't wait to do it to my own ;)


My favorite thing about this kitchen now has to be the bar stools. I had a really hard time buying these for my client and not keeping them. How freaking amazing are they? I'e never seen this many in such amazing chippy condition. I sewed linen ruffle slipcovers for them to dress them up a little.


I bought the light fixtures at World Market. I love the industrial feel they brought to the room. And talk about inexpensive! I'll stop talking now and let you look...








 We're all finished with the kitchen now except a few odds and ends. Donna is one of the most easy going people to work with. I hope all of my future clients are just like her!

4 comments:

  1. Love every single bit of this re-do!! You are amazing. Love the cabinets, the stools, the slipcovers, the yellow chair. ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAILED IT! Amiright? I really like the Liahona up there by the "Antiques Collection" sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do amazing work. Did you make the yellow chair yourself or was that a find?

    ReplyDelete