Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Geeze Tara...

Ok so I haven't been as busy as Tara, but I have been working on my yard the past week. We planted flowers next to the sidewalk and I had extra because that's just how my life is. So I made a planter box out of an old school desk I bought for a buck in Alabama. I can't even imagine what my husband was thinking when I told him he had to drag this piece of crap 2000 miles across the country when we were done with flight school. But I knew I had big plans for it. I just can't wait for the grass to be delivered on Saturday.
Before

After

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!!! Now if my flowers would just stay alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lurking around and y'all are a hoot! Your posts how-tos are great with just the right amount of humor to make me laugh out loud! Loved all the projects I saw.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to add...I'm so adding y'all to my blog roll. Maybe I can actually learn how to do something from y'all!
    Trash

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's... uh... the angle of the camera. Ok, so it's crooked, but you try doing it straighter by hand. I decided not to do vinyl lettering, I didn't know if it would be able to get wet over and over. So craft paint was the next solution. Punk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, grass. Immediately if not sooner. Make sure you level that yard first, yo. I'm just kidding about your numbers, they look super cute. Vinyl would have just peeled off, look at mom's sign at the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome use for that desk. What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, would the four of you be interested in doing a guest post for our blog? We would love to feature sisters since we blog together as well.

    ReplyDelete