Thursday, March 24, 2011

Light fixture

My husband wired me a new light for my kitchen sink. It is the infamous Ottava pendant lamp from Ikea. It's been used by so many great people including Layla from The Lettered Cottage and Linda at Restyled Home. But I know why so many designers use it. It's cheap at a whopping $29.99 AND has character. Here's the link.


And doesn't my husband look ever so happy to install it for me?


Ha ha. Well, it gave him some much needed brownie points. He got home from his long trip away and went camping with a bunch of young men from our church the very next weekend. But I appreciate it love. If you ever even read my blog. Anyways, here it is in my space. Sorry for the crappy pictures. My editing program is having technical difficulties. Or maybe it's user error.


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I've been thinking of getting the exact ones for over my breakfast bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the paint color in the kitchen!! What is the color?

    ReplyDelete