Friday, July 29, 2011

Personalized address signs

I've had a lot of interest in the address sign I made a month or so ago. I made another one for my friend Jen and I think it turned out pretty cute.

So I'm doing a promotion on personalized address signs. I'll take orders for the next 3 days and you can have a custom, personalized address sign.

The large address sign (probably only for people who live in Castlegate and have that weird alcove thing above their doors) are $65. If you have an interesting place you'd like to put the sign and have exact dimensions, you can let me know and I can do the sign to size. Here's a picture of the large one...


The small address sign with the Monogram, est. in, and address is $45. Here's a picture of the small one...


I can do a small version of the large sign (just with No. and address) for $45 as well.

They are available in black, brown, red, gray, or a custom color of your choice. I can do the writing in black or white.

Like I said earlier, I'm only taking orders this weekend and all signs will be completed early next week. LIMITED TIME!

E-mail me at nikki_grandy@yahoo.com for orders or questions.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take four. I want people to know which house is mine no matter which direction they approach it from. Especially the people approaching the bathroom window at night while I'm pregnant and showering.

    ReplyDelete