Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BARN SALE INFO



I'm SO excited for the barn sale this weekend. There aren't very many barn style weekend sales in Arizona, if any at all. I'm always so jealous of the amazing flea markets in California or Wisconsin and found myself always hoping for one to come to my area. Well, it's here. And in the greater Phoenix area to boot! There are going to be over 35 vendors selling items from Antique furniture and home decor to jewelery and accessories.

Please stop by and introduce yourself if you're one of my readers! I would LOVE to meet you! I'll be there all day Thursday checking out at the counter. Hope to see you then!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny. The sign says " No Admission" but I wanted in so bad! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making me wish I lived near by so I could come!!! You have such beautiful stuff. :) Hope the sale goes wonderful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I want to come so bad! Sadly we will be in tucson... rats.

    ReplyDelete