Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chalk map of the US

I realize it's been a while and you're probably choking on a chip right now because you never thought I'd post again. It's not even because I don't have much to post about. In fact, I'm having a hard time posting because of the sheer amount of projects I HAVE done. I don't even know where to start.

So I'm not going to. If you want to know what I've been up to, you can find me on Instagram. No, the photos aren't nearly as beautiful as images from my canon but I update there a couple times a week. Because I can do it while I'm laying in bed in my chonies on my phone.


On to the map. I'm selling these beauties on etsy. If you take a looksie over to your right, you will see a link to my shop. You can buy it there. Otherwise, I'm doing a giveaway on instagram that ends tomorrow, There's more instructions over there.


The map part is permanent, the heart is drawn on with chalk. It's such a fun piece of art and super kid friendly. If they're armed with chalk and not scissors.

Thanks for still reading.

4 comments:

  1. That map art is gorgeous, heading over to your Etsy shop right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I think I saw this on IG from the girls at LollyJane. It's adorable- I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. posted, IGed a pic...REALLY hopin' to win. you're stellar.

    ReplyDelete