Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas presents

My sister gave me the best present this year. Her antique alarm clock collection. Here's what I did with them.



I really want to paint the wall behind the mantle. Do you guys have any ideas? Frankly, I can't believe it lasted over a year. The rest of my house has kind of branched out into a different color scheme over the year. It's a little too busy for me now. Especially since we're about to put wood flooring in. Yay! No more scrubbing juice out of carpet!

2 comments:

  1. Love your little clock faces everywhere. They each have their own personality. Hooray for wood floors,! congratulations! I bet you're excited about that! I'd love to have some wood floors... Can't wait to see them!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the keys and clocks. They are some of my favorite things to decorate with.
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete