Saturday, January 15, 2011

Suitcase stack

After seeing the 20th suitcase stack in a magazine I decided to do it myself. I've always loved them and I don't know why it didn't occur to to that I probably had enough to do it.

It's even taller than I am. I know, that's not saying much but still. I've even managed to keep my boys from using it as a jungle gym. I might have threatened them with "TO THE PAIN!" but I like to pretend it's just because they're obedient.

I had to take down some of the suitcases that were on top of my cabinets in the kitchen. There's still a few and it didn't really take away from the idea. I also managed to incorporate a few cool clocks that I got at the DAV.



3 comments:

  1. i LOVE suitcase stacking...I've been trying to compile a set to use as a nightstand, but I can't seem to find suitcases less than $40 a piece! I'm hoping I can find some at tag sales this spring and summer for cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love this blog! I have the exact same suitcase tower in my bedroom! I also LOVE old typewriters, fans and old cameras! I would have never thought of putting an old typewriter up above my cupboards, but I LOVE IT! Thanks for letting me stalk your blog...I think I will go take some pictures of my suitcase towers and post it. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete