Sunday, January 23, 2011

Master Bedroom

I'm sitting at home today with strep throat while my husband is trying to wrangle all 4 of my kids through 3 hours of church. I might feel bad for him if I didn't just go through an entire year of doing it by myself. I'm sure some older woman took pity on him and helped out with a few of the babies though. It just makes him appreciate everything I did while he was deployed, right?

So I'm blogging even though I should be lapsing into a nap coma. I wanted to share some pics of my master bedroom where I escape from the worry of the world. It's still not quite right. I'm sure when I see that vital piece that I'm missing, I'll recognize it right away but until then, this is all you get. It's also getting wood flooring some time in the next couple weeks and I CAN'T WAIT!









9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And it will only look better with wood floors. So excited for you! Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a laundry hamper??? I know my husbands clothes would make it in there if I had one that size!!!
    LOVE your room, wood floors are so exciting...I'm getting some come summer and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love it. Now I must say that layout looks all too familiar.??.. Our homes must be from the same builder or we might live in the same community!!! n e whoo.. I love what you did. Thanks for the great ideas and for inspiring me to do something to my room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Looks great!!! That is SUPER exciting about the wood flooring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stripes on the walls really adds some character ;). wood floors so jealous about that. and that laundry basket wow. this must a fairly large room. i just bought a traincase at GW for $4.00 on Thrus. i think it might be some newer than yours tho. i am getting on the stacked suitcase thing. did you cover your headboard ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, as IF this is your room and not a snippet from a magazine.
    You should be SO proud, there's obviously a lot of love & work put into this, and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what's missing. A Giza-sized pyramid of clean clothes that need put away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colton be nice! Besides that pile is at my house! Love the room nikki where did you get the laundry cart?
    Ps this is Tarra Kirby : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Wow, where did you find that laundry cart?!? So cute! Love everything, can't wait to see it with the new floors!

    ReplyDelete