Monday, February 14, 2011

BYU bedding

I had a client from Utah send me an e-mail saying she wanted some bedding for her boys. Their room is "BYU" themed and she was having a really hard time finding cute bedding. I had just as difficult of a time so we decided I'd just make them. Here was our inspiration...




And this is what I came up with...



I ran out of fabric before I could make the shams (isn't that how life goes) and had to order more. When it gets in I'll ship those to her and maybe she'll send us a picture of everything in the room. This is the first time she's seen them, I hope she likes them!

1 comment:

  1. Very useful tips for make your home more attractive.I think that is so great! thanks for cooperation. At college bedding we know collegiate bedding best! Whether its sheets, pillows, comforters, duvets, sports bedding, crib bedding sets, mattresses pads, down, or anything for a college bed.

    ReplyDelete