Sunday, November 20, 2011

Great buy

I went into Anthropologie the other night. This is absolutely one of my favorite stores. But on a realistic budget, I can only shop there for ideas.

I love love love the bedding there too. Well, it must have been my luck night. Because I found this king sized duvet...




On clearance for this much...


I also got 3 euro shams for $11.95 each. It's EXACTLY the same color as my walls. Lucky me! I loved my all white bedding, but I love it mixed in with the white too. SCORE!!! I took a quick pic of it on my bed.  It's a little too much gray now though, I'm thinking of doing some paint treatment on the headboard wall. Any ideas would be appreciated! I loved the stripes in my old master, I'll probably do something like that.




7 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful!! What a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great find. The bed looks comfy cozy and a good place to snuggle up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I have been wanting new bedding forever now, but everything is so very expensive and my sewing abilities are not quite up to par. Great find! Can I ask you, what are the words above your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very fluffy bed. I wonder how long it will take before it gets covered in a mountain of clean laundry that needs put away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! That is a great price for Anthro bedding. Love the color and how fluffy it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous! I made my own of this comforter because I never dreamed it would be on sale for so cheap! That is awesome!

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey not sure when you got this but anthro is now doing an additional 25% off of sale items! they do do price adjustments so you could get an even better deal!

    ReplyDelete