Sunday, February 10, 2013

Down East Store

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I have a ton to blog about but unfortunately I'm having computer issues. I'm actually posting this on my neighbors Mac. And that alone makes me want to shoot myself. I need a pepsi after this. Anyways...

I was invited to attend a party at the new Down East store in the San Tan Village shopping center a few weeks ago. It was to promote their new store opening. I met some really nice bloggers and we shopped to our little hearts desire.

I heard about the home store opening while shopping with my friend Jen and I was ecstatic. I love their stores in Utah and couldn't wait for one to open in our area. I shop their clothing lines all the time and will now gladly purchase their home decor and furniture. Because it is is 40-90% off of national prices. And that makes my heart happy.

If you haven't been, I recommend it. Here are a few shots I took that night of items you can expect to find in store.


Give me a union jack pattern any day. This baby was metal and would look great on a patio.


I also loved this metal set for a little breakfast nook. Kid friendly if I've ever seen it.


I almost had a heart attack when I saw this set. I just purchased a 3 seater set like this when I was in Alabama. I didn't care how I was going to get it home, only that I had to have it. Any one coming here from southern Alabama that I could bring it to me? I'll make it worth your while!


And last but not least, I freaking love this cabinet. The grey, the glass, the distressing. Be still my heart. You guys seriously need to check out this store. Also, here's the website.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool stuff. I'm a fan of union jack pattern and I really like the 3 seater set. I checked out the website and they don't have the home decor page up yet with product. I hope I was looking at the correct website :/

    ReplyDelete