Friday, August 17, 2012

Bakery Signs

I am pleased to announce I have finally finished my wood look tile. I had to be revived a couple of times, but it's done. I'll post more details about my experience when I get back from Savannah next week. All you need to know is Tile layers are WAAAAAAAY under appreciated.


In the mean time, I had been getting quite a few questions about my Bakery sign I made for my kitchen. I'm pleased to announce they are available for purchase in my etsy shop. I'm only making a limited amount so if you're Jones-ing for one, hurry up while they're still available!


Here's the listing to make it easier for you... Bakery Sign.


5 comments:

  1. I just love your kitchen/ dining area and your sign adds so much character! Love it!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by to tell you your home is gorgeous and your so full of creativity and flair! Love your signs as well:) Im a follower stop over and chat with me sometime. Deidre~ http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sign is quite fabulous! SO authentic - it looks like a genuine vintage find - I can't believe that you make them yourself!
    Best wishes,
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how 'bout I just simply say I like your bakery sign. Good thing it didn't say buns.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl i just spotted an antique us army iron bed on the p town craigs. I dont own it. Just saw it and thought u might like it.

    ReplyDelete