Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mirror, mirror...


I've been drooling over the giant walls of mirrors that have been popping up all over the decorating world lately. So when I had first dibs the day before on the stuff at our barn sale, I went kinda crazy. I had three of these mirrors before but I got my favorite, the big one in the middle, and the one all the way to the left at the sale. This wall was always a little awkward for me because it doesn't go all the way to the top. I debated hanging windows from the ceiling to fill in the space but never followed through. Maybe someday...



For now this will have to do. If you want this look but don't have antique mirrors to do it with, you can find a tutorial here about how to make a new mirror look aged. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems like it would work. If you do try it, let us know the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment