Saturday, November 3, 2012

Last of Kalli's house

Today are her two little boys rooms and bath. She said she got her inspiration for her guest bed from the talented ladies at Me and Jilly. Here's the link with really simple photo instructions. It is one of my favorite beds in blog land and Kalli's version is just as inspiring. I love that they added a head board to the design.






Here's the babies nursery. My old crib looks Uh- mazing in there if I do say so myself.





Don't worry. I already dibs-ed those lockers when she wants to sell them. Here's her tiny bathroom. I had to be a contortionist to get the pictures, but I did it!




That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed her home, I know I sure did! I'll let you know the progress in her master bedroom as it happens.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, how fun to see our blog as the inspiration behind that adorable bedroom with the pallet bed! I love Kalli's house! I wish my house looked that amazing and finished! Thanks for the tour!
    xo,
    Jilly

    ReplyDelete